Read the results of the PwC Insurance Ireland Leaders' Survey 2021 here
Date: Tuesday, 7th September 2021
Time: 10.00-11.00 am
We are delighted to host the virtual launch of the PwC - Insurance Ireland Insurance Leaders 2021 Report Launch on Tuesday, 7th September.
The survey has become an important benchmark for the industry and provides insights into the views of insurance leaders on the domestic and international insurance markets, macro-economic issues and key trends including adapting to COVID-19, innovation, technology adoption, people, as well as ESG.
For the event we will be joined by a panel of experts who will comment on the results from the survey in which over 90 Insurance leaders participated and discuss how to navigate through the uncertainty that COVID-19 has brought for the insurance industry.
2:00pm Opening remarks and Key Findings: John O'Leary, Insurance Leader, PwC
2.10pm Keynote: Paschal Donohoe, Minister for Finance, Department of Finance
2.25pm Panel Discussion
- MC John O'Leary, Insurance Leader, PwC
- Domhnall Cullinan, Director of Insurance Supervision, Central Bank of Ireland
- Jim Bichard, Global Head of Insurance, PwC
- Moyagh Murdock, CEO, Insurance Ireland
- David Harney, President of Insurance Ireland and President and Chief Operating Officer in Europe for Canada Life
2.55pm Closing Comments: Moyagh Murdock, CEO, Insurance Ireland
3:00pm Event Concludes
This event is open to Insurance Leaders of Insurance Ireland members only. For further details please contact email@example.com