Where: Via webinar
Date: Wednesday 1st July 2020
Insurance Ireland and Pinsent Masons will be hosting the webinar 'Reinsurance 2020:What Does the Future Hold?' to discuss the future of the reinsurance industry and current dynamics in the reinsurance market.
On the Agenda:
- Reinsurance as a risk mitigation tool for Insurers and its treatment under Solvency II (Niall Campbell, Senior Associate, Insurance, Dublin);
- COVID-19 exposures and opportunities for reinsurers (Matthew Brewer, Partner, Insurance, London);
- The potential impact of a no deal Brexit on reinsurance treaties (Madhu Jain, Partner, Insurance, London);
- Transaction structures (including collateral) (Naoise Harnett, Partner, Insurance, Dublin);
- The adoption of insurtech by reinsurers and its impact on the traditional value chain (Andreas Carney, Partner, Technology, Dublin).
This seminar is a members only event open to Insurance Ireland Reinsurance and Captive members. Contact email@example.com to register your interest.