Technical Breifing on "Whistleblowing and Culture", presetned by A&L Goodbody
Date: Thursday, 24 September
Time: 2.00 - 3.00 pm
Place: Virtual via Zoom
Who should attend: This briefing will be relevant to a very broad base within our membership. As we may not have contact details for all your colleagues for whom this subject is relevant, please feel free to forward and invite on our behalf.
Expert speakers: Kenan Furlong, Partner, and Louise Byrne, Associate, Litigation & Dispute Resolution – A&L Goodbody
Agenda: Presentation on "Whistleblowing and Culture", followed by Q&A
- What do we mean by "culture" and why is it important for (re)insurers in 2020?
- Practical steps to help to foster a positive corporate culture
- Whistleblowing and your company's culture: how to get it right
- Central Bank of Ireland expectations
- Whistleblowing policy do's and don'ts
- Responding to protected disclosures
This briefing is availabe to members of Insurance Irleand. For enquires please contact firstname.lastname@example.org