Date: Wednesday 21st July 2021
Time: 13.00 - 13.45 pm
Our vision is an ecosystem linking Insurance Firms, Brokers / MGAs, Startups, Insurance Ireland, Academia & Govt. Agencies to reinvigorate the insurance sector in Ireland through innovation and new talent.
Earlier this year we commissioned the Deloitte Fintech Ecosystem team in Edinburgh to develop a template based on international best practice. We’ve spent the past 8-10 weeks assessing the appetite among insurance firms and other key stakeholders and I’m delighted to say we’ve got strong support from right across the sector.
The launch will take place on Wednesday 21st July 1.00 to 1.45pm via webinar supported by Deloitte outlining the vision for Instech.ie including;
- Hearing from our Founder Members on their vision for Instech.ie
- A welcome address by Minster of State in the Dept of Finance – Sean Fleming TD
- Best practice international models – Kent MacKenzie, Deloitte
- Companjon – Ireland’s first digitally native insurer
- Next steps / how to get involved
For information on how to book please contact email@example.com