In additon to the Board there are Councils which support the Board in driving forward Insurance Ireland’s strategy and lobbying approach. These include the General Council, Life Council, International Council, Reinsurance & Captive Council and Health Council, representing various sectors of the insurance industry and the Insurance Ireland membership.
Each year a President is appointed at the AGM and the Presidency alternates between life, general, international member and reinsurance & captive companies. In addition, a wide range of committees and working groups meet throughout the year, dealing with specialist areas and membership comprises representatives of member companies.
- Mr David Stafford, ALD Re dac
- Ms Ann Kelleher, Ark Life Assurance Co dac (President)
- Mr Philip Bradley, AXA Insurance
- Ms Helen O'Sullivan, Axis Specialty Europe
- Mr Paul Haran, External Board Member
- Mr David Harney, Irish Life Assurance plc
- Mr Donal Clancy, Laya Healthcare
- Mr Aidan Holton, Monument Group
- Mr Anthony Brennan, Zurich