Insurance Ireland Inclusion Disability Workshop 2017
On Tuesday, 5th September Insurance Ireland will hold its first Disability Workshop in conjunction with NCBI and Disability Federation of Ireland.
The workshop will take place in Insurance Ireland’s Office, 5 Harbourmaster Place, IFSC, Dublin 1.
The workshop will run from 8.30 am until 1.00pm.
During the workshop, participants will;
- Gain more confidence in interacting with people with disabilities in both: A business & Personal context
- Form an understanding of disability issues
- Develop a knowledge of some of the barriers faced by people with disabilities – and some solutions
- Raise and clarify myths and misconceptions surrounding disability
- Be comfortable with the use of language when communicating with people with disabilities.
8.30- 9.00am – Registration Tea/Coffee
9.00 – 11.30am - NCBI Disability Awareness Training
11.30 – 12.30am – Disability Federation of Ireland A Practical overview for employers
12.30 – 12.55pm - Q & A session
12.55 – 1.00pm – Close
TO REGISER for the workshop or to find out more about the workshop please click here
NCBI have requested that you please advise if you require any reasonable accommodations in attending or registering for this training.
This Insurance Ireland Event is open to Insurance Ireland members only or by invitation from our CEO.